Friday, January 20, 2012

A New Year, A New Start...whatever...

I'm back...

I think.

Wow, a lot has happened since I last blogged about, well, anything, and after looking through my posts I discovered something.  I miss blogging.  I miss planning meals and writing about it.  I liked doing it.  I found it to be fun.  Not that my life isn't fun, it is...but it is also many other things.  Crazy, chaotic, and loud.  And these days I have much less time to plan meals.  Why, you ask?  Oh, well, remember those "things" that have happened in my life since I last blogged?  Yeah, that's called...another KID!!!  Yep, 2011 was the year of pregnancy #4 and ended up in the birth of Remington Charles Brents, born on November 29, 2011.  Lucky, lucky me...and I mean it, for real...I AM so lucky, incredibly blessed, and thankful for my chaotic crazy noisy life.

But, there comes a time when you have to pull your head out of your...well, you know...and return to life.  To organized life.  To life with a plan.  So many areas of my life need a plan.  But for now, I've decided to start with a dinner plan.  SO I have planned out four weeks of dinners instead of just one, because I have a lot less time to sit and plan these days, its actually more like big chunks of time every so often to plan AND grocery shop.  So I'm going to give this a whirl and see if it works.

Okay, so that's it for now.  I do have the next 4 weeks of dinner meals planned out, and I would love to type them out, add links, pin all the pictures on Pinterest, but I need to write a grocery list right now.  So I'm off to do that, on good old fashioned PAPER with one of those archaic PENS, and I'll be back, with my menus, my links, and my pins.

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment